Do you enjoy the period of performance reviews?
If you do, then you are lucky to have it all figured out and 99% of people managers might get a bit jealous.
If you don't, then I understand you! And I have tried to solve this problem for you.
The Team Performance OS is your new Notion companion for managing your team's growth and performance. It includes several databases for performance reviews and OKRs that track progress automatically. It's also packed with templates that make it easier for you and your team to develop skills, create improvement plans, and review performance in detail. This all-in-one tool not only simplifies your work, but it also empowers your team to take charge of their own development.
📅 When to use it?
Regularly throughout the year: The Team Performance OS is designed for continuous use, letting you keep track of performance and OKRs. Then, use the primary database for annual or semi-annual performance review discussions.
🎯 Why should you get Team Performance OS?
The Team Performance OS transforms the way you manage your team's performance. It will not only save you time and reduce hassle but also give your team the power to drive their own development. This system makes tracking, discussing, and improving performance more efficient and meaningful.
If you believe that team performance has an impact on the bottom line of your business, then Team Performance OS is worth your investment.
👨👩👦👦 Who is Team Performance OS for?
- Team leaders and managers who want to improve team performance all year round and ease the review process.
- Organisations looking to upgrade their performance review system and foster a growth mindset among their employees.
📓 What's inside?
- Home portal with the performance database to manage the review cycle and access all templates.
- OKR portal with 2 related databases to set and monitor the objectives and follow-up on results of the entire team.
- Personal improvement plan template to address performance gaps and monitor the action plan.
- Growth plan template to support development and further high performance of your talents.
- Performance reveiw template with 5 distinct areas covering a 360-degree range of achievements, evaluation, and aspirations.
- Calibration views for fair and equitable evaluation between the different teams (confidential area).
- Performance journal template to track and note down observations on your team's behaviours.
Skills gap analysis calculator to discover where to focus your effort to boost the performance of your team.
How I built this system:
With sweat and tears! I have been through tens of performance review cycles and still don't enjoy it. So I did what I do best - I prepared templates to make the process easier for my team, myself, and for my colleagues. After some good reorganisation and improvement so it fits a wider audience, I am making it public.
➡️ How to use the Team Performance OS in your Notion system?
- Get Notion (this template works on both Free and Premium accounts).*
- Duplicate the template into your Notion account.
- Move the template to a dedicated area in your Notion space, for example, your Private pages.
- Get inspired by the example and fill in the templates you have created for your team.
- Within the pages, you will find indications on how to use the specific areas.
👩👧👧 Can you share (parts of) the Hub with your team / direct reports?
Notion is fantastic for collaboration...
But be aware that there is a lot of confidential information in your Team Performance OS
→ Golden rule: share only single pages, never the Home Page.
*For full disclosure, I'm a Notion Partner, so when you sign up with my link, you also help support me and my content!
Duplicate the Team Performance OS to your Notion space.