The learning journal to store, reflect on, and boost your skills every day.
We learn best when:
- We reflect on the material.
- We apply the skills on a real life scenario project.
- We learn consistently in small pieces, every day.
This is the philosophy behind the 💯 #100daysofocde challenge and its cousing: #100daysofnocode.
I am currently doing #100daysofnocode and built this journal to accompany my learning.
You can use the Journal for a similar challenge and for any Learning objective you have in mind.
The goal is to store the important links, think about what you learned, celebrate the successes of the day, and continue going day after day.
Enjoy learning 💚
⚙️ How to use:
- Duplicate the template
- Remove the dummy text from Day #01 & add your thoughts and ideas
- Create a new page every day and fill it in - the template will automatically generate.
- Get better every day 🤩